|Main Purpose:||Helping the Database Implementation Lead to provide an excellent service to all users of the Services Database|
Why we need you
With growing demands on our services and a recent migration to a new booking system, our database team needs help to ensure a continued excellent service is given.
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out general database maintenance;
- validating and updating user records on the database
- validation and updating of contact preferences/permissions
- Assist with data exports
- Printing and filing reports from the database
- Other general admin tasks as required
What skills will I need?
- Organised and efficient
- Methodical and close attention to detail
- Enjoy a variety of tasks
- Flexible to the varying needs of the team
- Very good IT skills and ability to learn new software
- Enjoy a quiet working environment
How much time do I need to commit?
4-8 hours a week
What training and support can I expect?
On the job training, induction to the charity and invitation to an induction day for new staff and volunteers. Other training as required.
What benefits can I expect?
- Ensuring those living with the impact of cancer have an excellent service
- Learn new software
- Travel expenses paid
- Free lunches from our restaurant
How do I apply?
You will be asked to complete an application form, meet the team and have a work taster session. If appropriate you will be asked to complete a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.
Please contact the Volunteer manager if you have any questions or would like further information. Tel: 01275 370094 email email@example.com.
This role description is not exhaustive and will be reviewed from time to time by mutual agreement.