More than a charity shop in Bristol
Important Update: In line with government lockdown guidance, the Penny Brohn UK Hub will close temporarily on Wednesday 4th November at 4pm until further notice. We will soon be launching our eBay store and online shop so keep checking this page for updates.
The Penny Brohn UK Hub in Bristol City Centre is more than a charity shop on your local high street.
We have a friendly team to help you out with any questions you might have.
We sell donated goods alongside healthy food, good books and other products to support wellbeing & living with cancer, and pride ourselves on providing a great customer experience. We stock all the usual things you would expect to find in a charity shop, everything from designer clothes, toys, books and even Pukka Herbs.
We accept various donations, from clothing to books; house ware to jewellery.
If you would like to make a donation but are not sure what items we will accept then please call us.
If you are unable to visit the shop then you can still make a donation.
Shopping Safely With Us
Our visitor limit to allow social distancing is a maximum of 6 customers in the hub at any time.
To keep everyone safe and ensure we keep open then we would like to kindly ask you to please:
- Wear a face mask or mouth covering if you are able to.
- Respect our staff and other customers and maintain a safe distance between yourself and anyone else in the shop.
- Use the alcohol based handwash provided before you enter the shop.
- Resist temptation to touch things as you browse with us. Speak to one our friendly workers or volunteers if you need assistance.
- Don't try anything on when you are browsing with us (see our returns policy below).
- Please try to pay by card or contactless payment if possible. We still accept cash but you can help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 by using alternative methods of payment.
We really appreciate your cooperation in keeping each other safe.
We have a really great returns policy and our team are super friendly, you can bring anything back to us that you need to try on at home. Unfortunately, we cannot let you try on clothes, shoes, or accessories as our COVID-19 measures require us to quarantine the garment. Thank you.
Donating To Us
- Keep everything safe - Please ensure all your lovely things are well packaged in secure bags or boxes.
- Make sure everything is clean - Please wash your items of clothing and any other household items where possible.
- Be selective - Please only bring good quality donations to us and try not to bring too much at once.
- Sign up to gift aid - By signing up to GiftAid when you donate to us, you can increase the value of your donations.
- Book a donation slot - Please do not leave items outside the hub when we are closed.
To book a donation slot or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be mindful that staffing restrictions due to COVID-19 may affect our opening times, but we will be doing our best to open every day as promised.
If you want to check if we are open when you are planning your visit then please call us on 0117 930 4843.