Essential Oils and Cancer
Exploring how Essential Oils can help people with cancer with Faye Wilmott.
We are delighted to welcome Faye Willmott, founder of essential oils company ‘Amour Natural’.
Amour oils are available from the Penny Brohn Hub and in our beautiful shop on 49 Queens Road, Bristol, BS8 1QQ.
Amour Natural specialises in producing and distributing aromatherapy products with a focus on affordable, accessible, and ethical wellbeing.
Join us for this workshop with Faye Wilmott to learn some easy ways to safely use essential oils to significantly ease discomfort and feel uplifted.
Frequently Asked Questions
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about how to join the session.
For the comfort and safety of everyone joining our online groups we have a few room rules we ask everyone to observe.
- Try and arrive on time for the start of the session if you can, if you do join late please mute yourself on entry to avoid disturbing others.
- In general it makes for a better group experience if people can see each other, but do feel free to turn your video camera off if you are not feeling up to being visible that day
- Make yourself comfortable and join the meeting from your favourite cosy space, but if your video camera is on, please check what can be seen by others. Although pyjamas are fine if you’re currently bed-bound, do dress in a way that is appropriate for a group gathering.
- Please keep yourself on mute unless you are talking, especially when there may be distracting noises in the background.
- Take part in discussions and question-and-answer sessions, if you want to, but please listen to others and help the meeting host to ensure everyone has time to speak if they wish. The group lead may suggest using the hands up icon or typing questions into
the chat box.
- If group participants share personal stories and sensitive information, please treat this as confidential and avoid disclosing anything outside of the group without their permission.
- Should a group participant share information that raises a concern for their personal safety, we will follow this up privately in line with our safeguarding responsibilities.
- Technical failures and internet problems are quite common with online platforms, if the facilitator or another participant experiences problems please be understanding.
- In the unlikely event that a group participant says or does something inappropriate in a session, we will immediately remove them from the room and may take further action.
Advice given by Penny Brohn UK does not replace advice given by your healthcare professional or medical guidance.
Online group meetings are not suitable for discussing individual medical treatments or concerns, please note that we offer integrative doctor consultations and other therapeutic support by phone or video consultation for Penny Brohn UK clients requiring tailored advice and support.