Being diagnosed with cancer can be overwhelming. You may be worried about what happens next or thinking about the impact on your life. We understand that you need more than medicine to cope with all the ways that cancer impacts your life and provide support and practical advice to help you through your cancer experience.
- Need to talk to someone?
- Feel frightened?
- Feel alone, overwhelmed or anxious?
- Want to know how to help yourself?
- Worry about your future, your family?
- Need more than medicine?
You’re not alone…
We’re here to support you, listen to you and introduce you to people who’ve been where you are now. We’ll help you to find ways to help yourself. You may have had a recent diagnosis, be in treatment, or be further on in your experience of cancer – no matter who you are and whatever your circumstances we are here for you.
How we can help
- We are a listening ear when you need to talk
- We have the information you need to make the choices that are right for you
- We are a safe space, where you feel cared for without having to ‘self-edit’
- We will support you to gain an understanding of what you need right now and how to reconnect with the things that you love
- We help you to build resilience and confidence to cope with your diagnosis and treatment, helping you to live as well as you can for as long as you can
Together, we’ll focus on the fact that you are a person with a life to be lived, and that cancer is only a part of this, and help you make small and sustainable changes whilst nurturing yourself at the deepest level.