Sweet Potato Treats
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 dstp chopped sultanas or cranberries
- Ground almonds – the measure of the potato flesh
- Rind of half orange
- 2 squares 85% cocoa chocolate
- Bake the sweet potato. Allow to cool and then scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Measure the ground almonds accordingly and add to the mashed potato. Add more if necessary to make a soft but pliable mixture.
- Incorporate the rind and chopped sultanas.
- Roll into little balls and then top with melted chocolate and chill in fridge.
- Best kept in fridge but will keep for a good week – they also freeze.