Nourishing Nori Crisps
Deliciously satiating savoury snacks that makes a nutritious alternative to crisps
- 4 sheets Nori sheets (seaweed used for wrapping sushi)
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 or 3 pinches Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 140°c
- Mix the olive oil and salt in a small bowl or ramekin, brush each sheet lightly with the oil on one side, put the next sheet on top (so it picks up a bit of oil from the first) and brush again and so on until all are coated.
- Separate the sheets and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until crunchy but not burned.
- Pile the sheets on top of each other again, and cut into 4-5 cm ‘crisps’.