Masala Omlette with Avocado salsa
Try our Masala omelette with avocado salsa for a quick, delicious & nutritious idea for a light meal or snack. Also good cold !
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1/2 tsp Each of cumin, turmeric and garam masala
- Black pepper
- 8 Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Small bunch of fresh coriander
- 2 Free range eggs, beaten
- 1/2 Ripe avocado, chopped
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Heat a small omelette pan over a gentle heat.
- Add oil and spices. After 30 seconds add two thirds of the chopped tomatoes, sauté for 2-3 minutes
- Finely chop the coriander leaves & stems, put 1 tbsp into a small bowl
- Add the rest to the pan along with the beaten eggs, stir together gently & swirl around a little to cook over a gentle heat until just set but soft.
- Meanwhile, put remaining tomatoes into the bowl with the coriander, add the avocado and lime juice, mix to make a salsa & season to taste
- Slide the omelette onto a plate & top with the salsa. Enjoy!