Hot Chocolate Cup
Deliciously nourishing and warming drinks with the amazing power of spices
- 2 mugs Dairy or non-dairy milk of your choice, great with coconut or almond milk*
- 20 g 70%+ dark chocolate - Green & Blacks 85% has only around 1g sugar per square
- 1/2 tsp Each of ground cinnamon, cardamom (more if you fancy
- Pinch Grated or ground nutmeg for finishing
- Dash Brandy or rum if you fancy!
- Warm the milk gently in a small pan taking care not to overheat.
- Divide the chocolate, cinnamon and cardamom between the mugs.
- Add a little of the warmed milk to mix, top up with remaining milk, whisking well to help the chocolate melt.
- Sprinkle a little nutmeg on to.p
Pop in a thermos mug to have on a walk or journey.