Crunchy Munchy Seeds
Deliciously satiating savoury snacks that makes a nutritious alternative to crisps.
- 50 g Each of raw pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp Sea salt to taste,and black pepper if you fancy it
- 1 tbsp Tamari (optional)
- Pre the heat oven to 150°c.
- Combine seeds in a bowl.
- Stir in olive oil and salt (and tamari if using) to coat thoroughly.
- Spread seed mix on a baking tray to form a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, taking care not to burn then remove from the oven to cool.
Try not to eat them all at once!