Arame (seaweed) with herbs and almonds
- Half Packet Arame
- 2 Carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tbsp Sultanas
- 2 tsp Tarami soy sauce
- Dash Concentrated Apple Juice
- Dash Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Orange rind
- 2 tsp Dried Tarragon
- 1 tbsp Toasted Almonds
- Handful fresh parsley
- Presoak Arame for about 5/10 mins prior to use
- Place a little water in a pan, then add arame, carrots, sultanas, tamari, apple juice, vinegar and orange rind. Simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the herbs and sprinkle with the toasted almonds
Serve hot or cold or mixed into salad.