In these challenging times, it is more important than ever to care for our mental wellbeing. Traditional in-person resources may be tougher to access than they are normally. That’s why Big Health are offering their apps to Penny Brohn UK clients free of charge during the coronavirus pandemic.
The stress that comes with at a time like this – keeping up with the latest recommendations, concern for friends and family, increased isolation – can really take a toll on our mental health. Everyone has their own ways of coping and if you’re in need of a little support, we invite you to access the online mental health support programmes, Sleepio and Daylight, at no cost
If you’re dealing with worry and anxiety, try Daylight. Daylight is an app that will teach you ways to manage the negative emotions in your life.
- Complete the questionnaire and create an account
- Download the daylight app and sign in using your credentials
- Access the programme
If you’re struggling with falling asleep or staying asleep, then Sleepio can help. Sleepio is a science-backed sleep improvement programme that can help you manage the worries and thoughts that make it difficult to sleep and get to the root of stubborn poor sleep.
- Complete the questionnaire and use your email address to create an account
- Access the programme – read Sleepio’s expert sleep guides, begin the CBT programme, and speak to other users in the Sleepio online community
- Please note, that we recommend accessing the programme via a computer rather than on a phone
For more information from Penny Brohn UK on sleeping well, read Dr Catherine Zollman’s guide to sleep, here.