Are you an experienced Community, Events or Corporate Fundraiser looking for your next challenge? Penny Brohn UK are looking to recruit a Community & Corporate Fundraising Manager to develop, support and champion both new and existing fundraising activity in this area. Working as part of the Community and Events team the role would suit someone with experience across a range of these income streams.
Job Title: Community & Corporate Fundraising Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 per annum
Location: Penny Brohn UK, National Centre, outskirts of Bristol, with some homeworking due to current climate
Benefits: 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays + additional days over Christmas and New Year period. Free parking in a beautiful semi-rural setting
Main duties of the role include;
- To be the first point of contact for groups and individuals organising community activity to raise money for Penny Brohn UK, to liaise with them, help and encourage them, and provide the highest levels of supporter relationship management.
- To work with existing corporate supporters; stewarding them to maximise income and provide the highest levels of supporter relationship management.
- To research and apply for new corporate support and Charity of the Year partnerships.
- To support those taking part in events to raise money for Penny Brohn UK including runs and challenges.
- To research and identify potential and lapsed supporters and steward them to support us.
- To organise our events including but not limited to, our sponsored walk ‘Stomp’ including organising elements of the events, recruiting and supporting participants and recruiting volunteers.
- To research and identify influential individuals in schools to build relationships and garner support. Deliver school assemblies to spread the word about our work and encourage them to engage with the charity and raise money to support us through initiatives like PJs for Penny.
- To coordinate the volunteer speaker programme including the recruitment of new speakers, researching new groups to talk to and to deliver talks where needed.
- To attend events on behalf of the Charity both within and outside of office hours.
Candidates should have at least three years’ experience of Community, Events or Corporate Fundraising alongside excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with a wide range of audiences confidently. They will have sound knowledge and understanding of supporter relationship management and enjoy the challenge of building relationships within the community and businesses. This role requires someone who can work flexibly with their time.
For further details, please download the job description.
Please complete the application form and the diversity and equal opportunities form and return them electronically to email@example.com (quoting job reference in the subject line). Please do not send a CV. For queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community and Corporate Fundraising Manager – Job Description
- Advert for Community Corporate and Events Manager – Advert
- Application Form
- Diversity and Equality Monitoring Form
Timetable for appointment:
Closing date: 9.00am on Friday 4 December
1st Interview: Wednesday 9 December
2nd Interview: Monday 14 December