Give with confidence
We’re committed to best practice in all areas of fundraising activity.
You’re part of a community that’s making a real difference to those affected by cancer. We hope that our membership will build trust and confidence in charitable giving and, ultimately, encourage more people to provide vital support.
- Not to pressure you to give more than you feel comfortable with.
- You’ll always know where your donation goes.
- We’ll keep your personal details secure and allow you to tell us how to use them.
- You can choose how we contact you and change this at anytime.
- We’ll listen if you have a problem and we’ll put it right if we can.
- To support your fundraising efforts.
- To let you know what a difference you’ve made.
We adhere to the Institute of Fundraising (IoF) Code of Fundraising Practice in all activities. As a member of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB), Penny Brohn UK has made a public promise to adhere to best practice, honesty, transparency, clarity and accountability in all fundraising activity. We take your privacy and security of your personal details seriously, and fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Should you have any concerns about the way we fundraise, we have a robust Fundraising Complaints Procedure in place. To make a complaint, please call fundraising on 0303 3000 118 or email us at email@example.com. If you are unhappy with the way we handle your concerns, you can also contact the Fundraising Standards Board directly.
Please contact us if you have any comments relating to our fundraising. We welcome your feedback.
The Fundraising Regulator
We are a member of the Fundraising Regulator (FR). The FR is the body for self-regulation of fundraising in the UK. The FR scheme is open to all fundraising organisations. As a member of the FR, Penny Brohn UK agrees to adhere to the highest standards of good practice with our fundraising and a Fundraising Promise. You can read the Fundraising Promise on the FR website. You are entitled to take your complaint directly to the FR. Their contact details are: Fundraising Regulator, 2nd floor, CAN Mezzanine Building, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH. Telephone: 0300 999 3407. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to make a complaint
Email us at email@example.com
You can contact us in writing to: Fundraising Team, Penny Brohn UK, Chapel Pill Road, Pill, Bristol BS20 0HH
You can call us on 0303 3000 118 (Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm).
Principles of Penny Brohn UK complaints procedure
We seek to ensure that complaints are:
- listened to and investigated thoroughly
- dealt with consistently across Penny Brohn UK
- acknowledged speedily and details recorded
- dealt with in an appropriate, fair and timely manner
- learned from.
We’ll get back to you as quickly as possible, and if you feel we’ve done something wrong, we will investigate the matter and do our very best to put things right as soon as we can.