Friends of Penny Brohn groups are springing up across the country to organise events such as quiz nights, bucket collections, picnics and much more. Every person involved, every pound donated and every hour volunteered counts towards our aim of supporting those with cancer. Your contribution will make an impact, whatever you decide to do. For inspiration, click here.
A friend to you
The Friends’ groups are a great place for anyone who’s been affected by cancer, in whatever way, and wants to do something to help. That’s why we’re always on hand if you need our support, including:
- Fundraising materials – packs, banners, T-shirts, posters and balloons – to help spread the message
- Advice on how to set up a variety of fundraising events
- Advice on promoting your events in your community
- Practical advice about legalities, including licensing for street collections and raffles
- Information on setting up a bank account
Need help with your fundraising?
If you’ve got a great idea for fundraising, but there’s no friends’ group nearby, why not set up your own group to share your ideas? By encouraging others in your area, you’ll be growing our network of groups even further.
To set up a Friends of Penny Brohn group or join an existing one contact the Community Team.