The Resilience Room sessions will be held fortnightly in March, April and May, and they will not be available on bank holidays that fall on a Monday.
Join us for this informal, interactive series of talks and group discussions led by one of the Penny Brohn UK Integrative Doctors and guest experts. The sessions will focus on topics related to keeping you resilient and supporting your immune function using a range of strategies to reduce the impact of cancer and cancer treatments, and helping you to live well with, and beyond cancer.
At each session you will:
- Hear from doctors who are working as GPs within the NHS but who also have expertise in using Integrative Approaches (lifestyle and complementary medicine) safely alongside standard cancer treatments
- At some sessions there will be other expert guest speakers (register for the Weekly email update for more details)
- Learn about topics which can help you support your own health as you live with or beyond cancer
- Share your experiences with other people in similar situations
- Have the opportunity to ask questions and share suggestions for other topics you would like covered in future sessions
Every Monday 10am - 85 mins
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meetings.
Zoom have created a video and guidance on joining a session.
Lead Doctor, Dr Catherine Zollman, MRCP, MRCGP, Fellowship in Integrative Medicine (University of Arizona) Medical Director, Penny Brohn UK
We operate on the basis that this group is a confidential space so please treat other people's personal information with respect.
If you have any questions or topics you would like covered in more detail, it would be helpful if you could email them in advance to email@example.com