Join us for our friendly and informative group sessions where we will share our knowledge and experience on a range of diet and nutrition topics of particular relevance to people affected by cancer, along with practical tips for putting principles into practice.
At each session you will:
- Hear about the latest research on the role of diet, nutrition and lifestyle in cancer
- Learn and share ideas for including more nutritious foods in your daily diet
- Have the opportunity to suggest other topics you would like us to cover in future sessions
Every Wednesday 11am-12:15pm
- September 30: Cancer, our genes and lifestyle - epigenetics and the impact of diet, with Toral Shah MSc, founder of the Urban Kitchen
The sessions are approximately 75 mins.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meetings.
Zoom have created a video and guidance on joining a session.
Cancer Nutrition and Diet Resources
- Food and Cancer – What's the Deal? An expert nutrition guide brought to you by Trekstock, Dr Hazel Wallace & Friends (PDF)
- Eating Well for Breast Cancer - A guide for patients and their families (PDF)
- Eat Well During Cancer - Helping you to cope with common side-effects of cancer and cancer treatment (PDF)