Join us for our friendly and informative group sessions where we will share our knowledge and experience on a range of diet and nutrition topics of particular relevance to people affected by cancer, along with practical tips for putting principles into practice.
At each session you will:
- Hear about the latest research on the role of diet, nutrition and lifestyle in cancer
- Learn and share ideas for including more nutritious foods in your daily diet
- Have the opportunity to suggest other topics you would like us to cover in future sessions
Every Wednesday 11am-12:15pm
- 16th Dec - Eating joyfully during the festive season (and avoiding over-indulgence!), with Victoria.
- 23rd Dec, 30th Dec and 6th Jan - No Session.
- 13th Jan - Back to Basics: Tips for getting back on track with healthy eating habits after the festive season, with Victoria.
- 20th Jan - Anti-inflammatory diet and lifestyle approaches with Nicky. An anti-inflammatory diet is often mentioned in relation to cancer, but it isn’t always clear what this really means. This session will look at foods and nutrients that can influence inflammation in the body, and how to develop a sustainable and enjoyable anti-inflammatory diet.
- 27th Jan - ‘Talking Turmeric’ with Simon Mills, herbal practitioner, researcher and educator; Herbal Director at Pukka Herbs.
The sessions are approximately 75 mins.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meetings.
Zoom have created a video and guidance on joining a session.