The Centre is open to anyone affected by cancer. You can visit every Tuesday and Thursday 10am–4pm. No appointment needed.
The dining room is open for lunches every Tuesday and Thursday from 12.30-2pm for you to enjoy (charges apply).
Here are some things you can do when you visit:
- A therapeutic stroll around the beautiful gardens.
- Browse in our new Visitors Centre which contains lovely things to purchase and lots of information.
- Some reflective time in the sanctuary.
- A cuppa in the Dining Room.
- A quiet read in the library.
- Get creative in the Art Room (Tues and Thurs).
We know many of you gain so much just from the sense of peace and calm that the Centre offers and we are thrilled that we can share this special space with you again.
All of our services are offered free. We welcome donations to help us support as many people as possible living with cancer.