About the race
Following a similar route to the Bristol Half Marathon, you will head along Anchor Road and out along the Portway underneath the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge before heading back in via Cumberland Road and the historic harbour. This is a primarily flat route and the incredible atmosphere on the day makes it perfect for both new and seasoned runners!
We are delighted to announce that the Penny Brohn 10K team will be sponsored by Andersons Financial Management.
When is it happening?
The Bristol 10K will be taking place on 7th May 2017.
How do I enter?
Our places have now sold out! If you already have your place and would like to support us please email us or call 01275 370 073.
Supporting you every step of the way…
Our runners are very important to us and we really want you to feel like part of the team. As such, we will provide:
- A professional running vest, personalised with your name
- Our fundraising pack, including personalised sponsor forms
- Regular training and fundraising e-newsletters
- An invitation to visit our Centre to see the difference you’re making
- Our cheerpoints on the day which will keep you going
- Our friendly events team at the end of the phone, always available to answer your questions
Our volunteer marshals and cheerers on race day give our runners the huge boost that will help them complete their challenge. We need to recruit 50 volunteers so if you can spare a few hours please get in touch!
To volunteer on one of our cheerpoints please email us with your name and telephone number.
“Thank you so much for your support in the lead up to the race and on the day. You were by far the best charity I’ve run for and I can’t wait to run for you again next year. Your cheerers were fab – I wouldn’t have finished without them!!”
Michelle, Bristol Half runner 2015
Proudly sponsored by