Join our 2017 Vitality Bath Half Marathon team today and experience the unforgettable buzz of race day as well as the sights this amazing city has to offer.
About the race
The Vitality Bath Half Marathon takes in all the historical sights of this fantastic city on it’s mainly flat route. This race is fantastic fun with entertainment throughout including a samba band at Queen Square and local bands playing at 9 other locations on the route.
How much do I need to raise?
Registration has now closed. If you have your own place then we’d love for you to join the team! We ask each of our own place runners to raise as much as they can to help fund our services to help people take back control of their health and wellbeing and live as well as they can with the impact of cancer.
Supporting you every step of the way…
Our runners are very important to us and we really want you to feel like part of the team. As such, we will provide:
- A free professional running vest, personalised with your name
- A training guide written by top marathon consultant
- A fundraising pack, including personalised sponsor forms
- Regular training and fundraising e-newsletters
- An open invitation to visit our Centre to see the difference you’re making
- Our cheerpoints on the day to keep you going
- Our friendly events team at the end of the phone, always available to answer your questions
Go on, get running and help people living with cancer.
“I run for Penny Brohn UK again and again because they genuinely care about their runners; I felt part of a team. I feel proud to be able to help such a wonderful charity.”
Neely Good, Penny Brohn Half Marathon runner.