The Penny Brohn Academy creates a programme of professional development and research dissemination events for cancer care professionals with an interest in cancer survivorship.
For more information, contact email@example.com
At Penny Brohn UK, we recognise that people affected by cancer need more than medicine. We see each person as a unique individual with their own set of hopes and needs – a whole person made up of mind, body, spirit and emotions.
At our latest conference (15 November 2019) healthcare professionals, academics, complementary therapists and people living with cancer came together to find out more about integrative cancer care - using lifestyle medicine, psychological support and complementary therapies alongside standard medical treatment.
If you were unable to join us on the day, footage of our speakers and panel discussion is available to watch. Penny Brohn UK relies on generous donations to help us keep our services for people affected by cancer free. Please consider a small donation to the charity when watching and sharing these videos.
Past Penny Brohn UK conferences
- Because I need more than medicine: Penny Brohn UK National Conference 2019
- Living Well With and Beyond Cancer Conference 2017: Shaping the future of self-management education
- Living Well With and Beyond Cancer Conference 2015: From passive to proactive: the pathway to health activation
- Living Well With and Beyond Cancer Conference 2014: 34 years of the Penny Brohn Whole Person Approach: Bridging survivorship and compassionate cancer care
- Living Well With and Beyond Cancer Conference 2013: Service design and delivery to improve outcomes
- Living Well With the Impact of Cancer Conference 2012: Supported Self-management: The Future of Cancer Services
- Living Well: With the Impact of Cancer Conference 2011
- Living Well: with and beyond cancer – Conference and Launch 2010