Our new booking system launched on Tuesday 1st March. This will make it easier to register and manage your bookings. You will be able to book multiple sessions and receive reminders a day before the session.
If you are having difficulty booking or need more information our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) should help. You can also contact our Client Support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0303 3000 118.
If you would like to provide feedback on the new booking system, please complete our feedback form.
Register a new account
If you are new to Penny Brohn UK or have not attended an online group session before.
You need to complete a registration form before you can book your session. (You will only have to do this once).
- You can register an account at https://pennybrohn.accessplanit.com/accessplan/checkout/register or do this from the booking screen. Select ‘Register here’ (see below) and this will take you to the registration form.
- When you've completed the form, click ‘Register’ at the bottom of the page.
You will receive an email, to the email address you provided, confirming your registration with Penny Brohn UK. You can now use this email and password to sign in and book on any online session.
Existing account and forgotten password
If you have an existing login and have used the booking system before.
- Please enter your email or username and your password to login.
- If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot password? and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Once logged in, you will be able to book your chosen online session(s).
Book an online session
To book a place on one of our online group session follow the steps below to choose and book your chosen session.
- On each online session on our website, you will see a list of dates available to book (see below example). This page has a brief description of the session and a list of dates and times.
- Click "book" for your chosen session date and time to add it to your basket (a new window/tab will open). The system then takes you to your basket to complete your booking. You will need to register if you are new or login if you have already registered.
Tip: If you want to book more than one session, select your previous window/tab in your browser, and you will see the last session you viewed where you can browse more online sessions. The system will remember any sessions you have already selected.
- You will see a list of your chosen session(s) on the left and your name on the right of the screen.
- Check the sessions listed are correct.
- All sessions are currently free, so the price is set at £0.00
- Click "Continue to payment" underneath your name
- On the next screen select your name under ‘Bill To'
- To proceed confirm you agree with our Terms and Conditions by ticking the box on screen
- Finally, click 'Complete' to finish your booking. When your booking is complete, you will be able to download a receipt (optional) and add your booked session(s) to your calendar.
You will receive an email with joining instructions for your session. This will include a Zoom link to join the session.