We are looking to recruit a Strategic Partnership Manager who can maximise the reach of Penny Brohn’s services throughout the UK. The role requires someone with excellent leadership skills, the ability to inform and develop strategy and a proven track record of building and maintaining key relationships
Job Title: Strategic Partnership Manager
Hours: 30 hours per week which are negotiable for the right candidate
Salary: £34,000 – £37,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience
Contract: Permanent, part-time
Location: Primarily based at the Penny Brohn UK, National Centre, outskirts of Bristol with national travel and some flexibility around home working
Benefits: 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays + additional days over Christmas and New Year period. Free parking in a beautiful semi-rural setting.
- To maintain, develop and explore new and existing strategic partnerships at both a national and regional level.
- To provide leadership and management across regional locations including our Regional Partnership Managers.
- Working closely with the Charity’s fundraising team to identify statutory and partnership income opportunities and support preparation of proposals and tenders.
- To work closely with the Deputy Services Director within the Charity to ensure policies and key performance indicators and continuous quality improvement measures are met and implemented nationally.
- To work closely with the Services Director to inform the future strategic development of national services by scoping and identifying potential key partners.
- To scope and report on future development opportunities and coordinate any implementation of agreed service developments alongside the Deputy Services Director.
Candidates should have an understanding of cancer services, locally, regionally and nationally within the NHS, private sector and charitable/voluntary sector. They will have experience of tender and bid writing, excellent communication skills alongside a proven track record of network building. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is proactive and dedicated.
For further details, please download the job description.
Please complete the application form and the diversity and equal opportunities form and return them electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting job reference in the subject line). Please do not send a CV. For queries please call the HR Department on 01275370071.
Timetable for appointment
Closing date: Friday 20 July 2018 at 10am
1st Interview: Thursday 26 July 2018