Are you looking for something fun to do on Sunday 17th September? Give volunteering a try! We’d love to have your help.
We urgently need 40 volunteer marshals and cheerers to help support the Bristol Half Marathon on Sunday 17th September.
Volunteering is heaps of fun and you could be involved in any of the following ways:
- Helping to ensure the course is clear and safe for the runners
- Directing and encouraging runners
- Assisting the event organisers to make sure it is a successful day
- Cheering on our runners at our very own Penny Brohn cheer-point
- Handing out race finish packs at the finish line
In return for your amazing support we will be able to provide you with a Penny Brohn T-shirt, a Great Run waterproof coat and a packed lunch.
If you are able to help, please email Sarah Godfrey on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01275 370072.
Thank you so much!